Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Retired Products "Garage" Sale

Hello everyone! It is time for my annual Retired Products "Garage" Sale!  I have gone through all my retiring products and marked them for sale.  I have a really nice assortment of stamps, papers, punches, ink and more.  I hope that you will join me on June 21st and shop my sale.  I am holding the sale at the Lombard Church of the Nazarene, in my normal Stamp Camp room #202.  Everyone will be entered into a raffle and if you bring a friend, you will be entered twice.  I will also have a FREE make and take project and the new catalog.  You can also place orders from the new catalog at the event as well.  Hope to see you there!!






 Look at all the fun stamps and paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!