Tuesday, July 7, 2015

New Weekly Deals today!


Lots of good stuff on sale today!  I love the tag topper punches and this one is probably my favorite.
And that hamburger box die is super cute!  One of the fun new things in the new catalog are the cardstock assortment packs. Did you notice them next to the Designer Series paper?  These are great for those of you who love a designer paper and want to get the coordinating papers.  If you bought the color families before you would have gotten all the colors in the family, but only 2 sheets of each of the 10 colors.  Or you could buy separate packs of 24 sheets of only one color. This way you get the three main colors of the design, 8 sheets each, in one pack.  Great idea from Stampin' Up! don't you think?



Here is a cute picture of the hamburger die, so fun!
You can view a whole bunch of projects made with this die at my Pinterest Board.




Watch the video to see how this die works! super cute!












Check out the weekly deals and the clearance rack HERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!