Monday, August 10, 2015

Loads of Presents!

Hello again everyone.  Today I am showing you a card that we made at the Stampin' Up! convention.  We were all given the stamp set "Your Presents" at check in, and then at one of the sessions we made some cards and matching envelopes with it.  The set is shown in the Holiday catalog as a Christmas set, so I really liked that we used it as a Birthday card.
The colors here are Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry and Mint Macaroon. 







Next we made a Christmas card with the set.  This one used Mint Macaroon and Soft Sky. We also got to use the new Black Archival Ink, and let me tell you, it stamps like a dream.  We also used some new ribbon,  very fun!














I hung out with my fiend Mindy and we both forgot to bring our blocks to class.  Luckily she was quick thinking and we found another use for our cell phones!













Look for this Stampin' Up! set in the upcoming Holiday catalog!!  


This week I am actually on vacation with my family but I am scheduling some posts for while I am away!  If you have any Questions, please leave me an email and I will get back to you as soon as I get home!
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!