Monday, September 14, 2015

Acorny Thank you!

Hello everyone! Today I thought I would share a fun new Bundle from the Holiday Catalog.  This bundle has a stamp and a matching paper punch, a combo I just love!
I used paper from the Into the Woods collection. Colors used were Soft Suede, Hello Honey, Rich Razzleberry and Tangelo Twist.













I love that you can mix and match little acorn toppers and bottoms to make really fun projects.



















I cut a hole through the front two layers of the card, so that the acorns are actually adhered to the inside of the card.  I cut through the two layers with a die from the Circles collection framelits, but I  did not glue it down because I wanted to pop it up with dimentionals and add the glimmer paper in between.










The Glimmer paper circle was made by using the next size up and the next size down from the circle I used for the card front.














I glued the Glimmer paper down, then added the wood patterned paper on top with dimensionals.

























I also made a matching candy holder.  This is made with a 7 1/2 by 2 inch piece of cardstock punched with your favorite tag topper punch.
















Hope you like it!  And thanks for stopping by!!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!