Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Weekly Deals

Hi Everyone! Check out today's Weekly Deals.  I grabbed a couple of them, the gold ribbon and the gold glitter, Christmas is coming and those will be great to have on hand.  I also picked up the stamp set, Remarkable You.  I've had my eye on it since the catalog came out, but it was a bit on the pricier side so I kept putting that one off for later. Well, later has finally come! Yea!  If you haven't seen that stamp in real life, let me just say that the flowers are larger than most, and I think this will be a great stamp for a lot of technique cards.   Limited quantities are available at the sale price. Contact me with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!