Monday, October 19, 2015

Stamp Sale Monday though Friday only!!

                                       STAMP SALE!!! 

  Stampin' Up! is having a sale on stamps starting today and lasting through Friday! 

 What stamps are still on your wish list?  I have a few that I was thinking about!  Don't forget those limited time only stamps that I showed you on Saturdays post.  And all the great Christmas stamps in the Holiday Catalog!  It's a little early Christmas gift from Stampin' Up!  Click Here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!