Tuesday, November 10, 2015

New Weekly Deals ~ WOW check them out!

 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Wow!  Check out these weekly deals!!!  So much great stuff here!  One thing to know is that Stampin' Up! sets aside limited quantities of these items to sell at the reduced price, so once they have sold that number, they go back  up to regular price.  If you see something you want, get it now.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, I am happy to help!!

PS. get that flower builder!! See that flower on the cover of the holiday catalog?  So pretty!  That is  made with the festive flower builder punch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!