Wednesday, November 18, 2015

November My Paper Pumpkin ~ Mistletoe and Holly

I got my November My Paper Pumpkin today and it is so pretty!  I love it! It is called Mistletoe and Holly and contains supplies for 10 cards.








Here is what you get.  And I want to point out that Stampin' Up! says that you just need to add your favorite adhesive and you are good to go, but I have not had to break out any of my own adhesive to put the kits together in a long time.  and I always have left over dimentionals and glue dots.






Here is a close up of the stamp set.  Very nice, perfect addition to my stamp stash.  You also get a Cherry Cobbler ink stamp spot.


















The cards are really pretty, I love the colors and the cute "berries".













The Mistletoe card is really nice to, with pearls for berries.  And do you see the fun envelopes?  The outside is Cherry Cobbler and the inside has a fun pattern.

















Do you get My Paper Pumpkin?  Wish you did?  Click the My Paper Pumpkin tab to the right of my post and join.  Build up a get collection of stamps and ink, and make cute projects each month.  As a subscriber, you can also get past kit refills so that you can make more of the same projects, or make alternate projects with the supplies.  There is a whole Pinterest Page devoted to sharing other things you can do with your kits!  You can cancel at any time. What's there to lose?  There are two ways to join.  Pay month to month with a subscription, charged as you go.  Or, prepay for 1,3, 6 or 12 months and not get charged again until it runs out and you can choose to then just be done, or pre-pay again. 

Already get Paper Pumpkin?  Go to the Pinterest page to see what others are making with their kits!  See any you wish you could do, go to the Stampin' Up! store and see if there are refills or kits still available.   Check out these I found on Pinterest...
Both made with last Octobers kit, which has refills available, and lucky me I had three of the boxes left over so I now know what I am going to do with them! 
Check out what other past kits are available here.  








Thanks for stopping by!! Please feel free to contact me with any questions!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!