Monday, November 16, 2015

Remarkable Magnolia

Hello my stamping friends!  Today I am sharing a card I made recently for a card swap I participated in.  I just LOVE the Remarkable You stamp set because the images are big and bold, perfect for my favorite product, the Aqua Painter!  I love the Aqua Painter because I can feel like an artist even though I am not, and it give me a sort of peaceful feeling.  Love it! 

















Here is a close up.  Just some simple brush strokes, so no talent needed :)












 I started by stamping the image with Sazon ink on watercolor paper.





















I then colored the stem with Old Olive Ink.













Next I added Blushing Bride.













Rose Red accents were then lightly added on top of the Blushing Bride ink.















I then added some Pool Party ink to the background to make the flower stand out even more.















 This is a really simple card but it looks great.  I hope that you will give Aqua Painters a try.  Maybe they will become your favorite thing too!














See, I love my Aqua Painters.  I bring them on vacation or when I will have lots of waiting around.  I can't bring all my ink pads on the plane or in my suitcase, so I have these little stackable watercolors. Aren't they cute?  You need Aqua Painters, really you do!



Thanks for stopping by!!










Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!