Tuesday, December 8, 2015

New Weekly Deals

Hello Everyone!  The new Weekly Deals are here and one of them is one you should be getting, in my opinion at least.  It's the precision base plate.  I held off on this for a long tie, thinking I didn't need it, but I have since been able to play with someone else's and decided to get it.  The clear acrylic plates are fine, but for lots of detail this is better.  The dies can't cut into this plate as they do the clear ones, and you get a crisper cute because you are not cutting on top of all those past cut marks that have left divots in your plate. Well my buying it at full price has opened the door for you to get it on sale.  That seems to be how it goes sometimes isn't it :)
Here are the deals...
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!