Friday, January 8, 2016

More Bears!!


Hello my blog friends.  I am sharing more project from the Bear Hugs set today.  These are fun little birthday cards for the fisherman in your life.
 I really like the little fishes for some reason, and I am not a person who enjoys to fish.  My brother does though so I see him getting one of these in the  near future. 























I used the paper piercing template to evenly poke some holes around the bottom corner of the card.
I punched every other hole six up and six across.
Then I removed the template and pierced the holes again to make them a little larger to more easily put the thread through.






If you haven't already learned of dental flossers to thread buttons or ribbon through holes, then let me tell you, it is fabulous!  I keep a container in my go bag and on my desk top and use them all the time.


















I made a sort of messy net and then added a bit more linen thread to the greeting. 
















more bear cuteness from the catalog!












I love it when there is a punch or framelits to cut out the pieces!















Thanks for stopping by!!!  

3 comments:

  1. What a CLEVER idea! This would be the perfect card for the fisherman in anyone's life.

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this card! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
    Inky Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to share Josee, feel free to share my card. Glad you liked it!

      Delete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!