Monday, February 29, 2016

Easter Treats

Hello everyone!  Did you notice the little cone shaped bags in the occasions catalog? Well I did and knew I needed them right away.  How perfect are they for Easter treats? 

Polka Dot Cone Cellophane bags
25 bags for $6.00



I also really liked the stamp set called Friends and Flowers.  I had the coordinating Festive Flower Builder punch already, so I was really happy when Stampin' Up! released another stamp set to work with it.  That cute little baby pea pod is adorable don't you think?  But it was the bunny that caught my eye first. I knew it would be cute on an Easter scrapbook page and for little treat holders such as this.










I stamped and punched out the bunny and colored her ears with a Blushing Bride marker.  I used a q-tip to add some blush to the cheeks.
That bow on the bunnies ear is Bow Paper Clips Embellishments, so cute!




I hope you enjoyed today's project! 
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about the projects or Stampin' Up! in general.  I am happy to help!


Don't forget! Sale-A-Bration is still going on!  Get a free product of your choice from the Sale-A-Bration catalog for every $50 you spend!  Check out the catalog here! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!