Friday, February 19, 2016

Kit Stamps ~ Perpetual Birthday Calendar

Hello everyone!  Yesterday I shared the Perpetual Birthday Calendar and mentioned that I was really glad to see the stamps that came with the stamp set because I thought they would be great as background stamps.  The stamps were sitting on my desk and I thought that before I put them away I would use the background stamps a bit just for fun.  I like to keep things simple and looked for a stamp set that had sentiments for many occasions. I landed on the Fabulous Four stamp set.



This is a great stamp set to have in your collection, but it sort of needs a background don't you think? or maybe some designer paper?  I decided that this was the perfect set to use to make up a bunch of fast cards to have on hand for a variety of occasions.


Fabulous Four stamp set $15.00 in cling mount.





I used the 'splat' for the get well cards.
















The dots and flowers were great for the 'celebrate' cards.











I added some punched flowers and rhinestones for some added bling to this version.




The new balloon punch was perfect here!














"It's your day" can really go in a variety of ways.  I decided on hearts for a bridal shower and a stars to use either for birthday or any celebration. 












The sequins and gold glimmer are left over from the calendar kit.  I added some star sequins to the stamped stars.







The "Thank you" cards could have gotten just about any of the backgrounds, but here I went with flowers and starbursts.  I was just thinking as I was typing this is that the starburst would be great embossed in gold on black paper for New Years Eve or a big celebration. 












Seriously fun stamp set!  I know I will be using this on my scrapbook pages, the months stamps too! 







Perpetual Birthday Calendar set








Thanks for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!