Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Past My Paper Pumpkin kits = fast Valentine's !

Hi everyone!  With Valentine's Day just a few days away, I have been in full craft mode.  I have two smaller children who still do Valentine's in school, as well as my Pre-school/Kindergarten class at church, so I have lots of Valentine's to make!  I used a lot of retired Stampin' Up! products and so I wasn't going to blog about them, thinking why bother as you would not be able to make them anyway.  But, they I realized that some of you can!!  My Paper Pumpkin subscribers can purchase past My Paper Pumpkin kits!!  I used the "Chalk it up to Love" kit for these boxes.  I made boxes for the teacher gifts, they are filled with fancy chocolate.  This kit is available in both a full kit as well as a kit  refill.  The Refills are great, I usually buy one and sometimes more, especially if they are treat holders.  I know a lot of people like the card kits more, but I love the treat holder kits for what I've got going on.  The card kits might be more up your alley, or maybe you are like me?  Either way these is something for everyone!  When you buy a refill only kit you don't get the stamps or the ink, but you get all the other components.  Often you have other stamps that will work with the kits anyway.  I used a new stamp from the Bloomin' Love set on some of these boxes.
 Isn't that flower pretty.  I made up some for the Ballet teacher as well.








Jillian made up these little bags all by herself.  They are not supposed to send in candy so these have little erasers and note pads and a bouncy ball. She did the stamping and everything all by herself.  We made up 48 of these because my son wanted some too but he did not want to help.












This is what they look like with candy.  You get supplies for 24 of them in the one pack!!















There are lots of great kits and you can see what is still available here. 
If you have ever thought about getting My Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time.  You can pre-purchase a 3 month subscription and get a free Sale-A-Bration product now through March 31st.
The 3 month pre-paid is a good way to try it as there is no risk, it stops at three months and you would have to pre-pay for more if you wanted to, or switch to month to month if you want.  If you do nothing, it will just end.  Easy peasy.  
I saw a sneak peek of the February kit, well, I saw the envelopes, but they are really pretty and this tells me it is a card kit. See the envelopes?  So pretty!  Not sure if I am supposed to share the picture or not but it was on Instagram :) so not exactly private.    Sign up by tonight to get the February kit as the deadline is the 10th of each month.  If you are reading this and it is past the tenth, that's OK, sign up anyway, that way you wont miss the next month, and hey, maybe those pretty envelopes will be available soon in the past kits section of the online store!
Any Questions? let me know! I am happy to help you out!  Want to sign up for the My Paper Pumpkin monthly kits?  sign up with the blog button on the right sidebar of this blog post.


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!