Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Birthday Baby!

Hello Everyone!  I have another scrapbook page to share today.  I used the It's My Party designer series paper stack on this page.  That paper is turning out to be a very versatile paper, I have used it so many times!










I added some fun little dots from the It's My Party collection, they somewhat mimic the confetti.  The little candle is from the Cutie Pie box framlits.



















The Happy Birthday tag was made from the Crazy About You Bundle, a great set for scrapbooking.



Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!