Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Time for Tea!

Hello everyone! Today I am showing you a couple fun project using the A Nice Cuppa Bundle! This is a really fun bundle, I love all things Coffee so I will probably use that little mug more for coffee than tea but it is great either way. 
For this card I used the Have a Cuppa designer series paper as well as Bermuda Bay cardstock.
The tea mug stains at the top and bottom of the card come from the new Timeless Textures stamp set, a new Must Have in my opinion.










 Love the little heart shaped steam!   This was cut out of vellum.




















On the inside of the card I have added a piece of Whisper White cardstock and attached it with Washi tape.   I have been doing this A LOT lately because it is super cute but at the same time it allows the receiver of the card to use it again.  They can easily remove the writing and either save the card or reuse it for another person, which is perfectly OK with me, as I love to share :)












This next project is a cute little tea bag holder.  You can fit 5 or 6 tea bags into the holder, making it an inexpensive but thoughtful gift for a coworker, teacher or friend.









Start out with 2 pieces of cardstock cut at 3 by 5 1/4, score one end at an inch.  2 pieces of cardstock at 1 1/4 by 2, score on the long end half an inch on each side.









I used the Curvy Corner Trio punch to make the nice top to the treat holder, as well as the slot for the ribbon!
Attach the two sides with tear tape, then add the front.


















Your box is done.  You can use this shape to hold chocolates or other things.  Just make it taller, shorter, make the sides thinner or thicker. This idea can be adapted so easily. I have used it again and again. 
Check out these fun Easter treats from a couple years back.  That post can be seen here. 






 It is easier to fill the box before adding the ribbon.















This is a really fun project.  In case you are wondering where that "Get Well" came from, it is from a Paper Pumpkin kit!  Paper Pumpkin is a great way to add to your stamp collection.  There are always really great sentiments. I find myself using the senitments from the Paper Pumpkin kits more and more as they tend to be a nice size to fit just about anywhere.  The You are Tea-riffic is from the Have a Cuppa set.




This is a super fun bundle! I hope you liked today's projects!

Thanks so much for stopping by!







Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!