Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Thoughtful Branches ~ Almost Gone!


Hi Everyone!  I wanted to share another Thoughtful Branches card before its too late!  The Stamp set and Dies are limited time and they are going away on August 31st!! Yikes!  I really like this stamp and die set.  You can scroll through past blog posts to see some other projects that I made with this fun set!!

This card is on the simple side and I didn't use the dies at all.  Basic quick stamping for this card!  I think everyone needed an easy one after I had them doing a bunch of dies on another card at Stamp Camp!  I like that this bundle can make simple cards as well as very fancy cards!  Check out the Pinterest Board I set up for this Stamp set.

I also made the inside a bit more special with the simple addition of some Washi Tape. Washi Tape is an easy way to add a nice touch for a tiny additional cost!

That pretty designer paper is from the Blooms and Bliss designer series paper.  So pretty and it highlights the new Sweet Sugar plumb color so nicely.



Product List

Check past blog posts to see more of my cards using this bundle!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!