Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Jolly Friends

Hi Everyone! I thought I would share a card I made for a recent swap.  I used the Jolly Friends stamp set from Stampin' Up! and the super fun new Jolly Hat Builder punch! As you can see I still had the Candy Cane Lane designer series paper out on my desk. I seem to have been using that a lot this month. 












I used some scraps of watercolor paper for the elf's face.  I used Blushing Bride ink and an Aqua painter to color his face.  I stamped the collar and hat in Whisper White and attached them to the head.  I also used some of the cute little mini Jingle Bells and some Real Red bakers twine! 


















Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!