Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Little Scarecrow

Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share this little scarecrow card with you.  I really like these Cookie Cutter Halloween stamps, as you can see since I have been using them so much.  This little scarecrow is just so cute!  I love his little happy face.  This is such a simple card that there really is no "how to" about it, so I will just point out a few things.





First, I wanted to point out this new embossing folder!  I love fall for its cool weather and for nice sweaters, so this is a fun embossing folder that has fall written all over it, in cable knit!












I also wanted to point out that I stamped onto Crumb Cake cardstock, then colored with markers.  Crumb Cake is a nice scarecrow color and this makes for less coloring for you!  I used markers in Rich Razzleberry, Cajun Craze, Night of Navy and Delightful Dijon.  I also added a little bow from Linen Thread.






This version uses a "thankful" that I had sitting around in my scrap bin.  I thought this was a good card to use up that scrap that has been in the bin for about a year! 



Thanks for stopping by!




Product List










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!