Wednesday, November 9, 2016

November Paper Pumpkin

Hi everyone!!  The November Paper Pumpkin kit is get to go out in just a few short days! Are you getting one?  In the past the November kit has been perfect for Christmas and by the look of this special November box, I am guessing that this year will be no different.
Sign up by November 10th to be sure to get yours!!  You can click the paper pumpkin button on the right side bar of this blog to sigh up!
Did you get last months?  It was a super fun fall shaker card with the prettiest sequins you ever saw! Check out the video to see it the kit.  Did you miss out and wish you had one?  Well, even though the kits are no longer available, you can get refills for this kit.  Refills have everything you need to complete the cards except the ink and stamps.  I bet you have some ink and stamps that you could use to make these great cards.  Do you have a Thank you?  A Happy Birthday for a fall birthday card? Thinking of you?  I bet you do! (or you can always shop for one!) Paper Pumpkin subscribers can buy refills for past kits! Sign up today and be sure to get your November kit, and then maybe grab a couple of the past kits as well.  You can see past kits here.
Contact me if you have any Paper Pumpkin questions, or need help getting your hands on a past kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!