Friday, December 30, 2016

Can't Believe it!

I can't believe that the year is almost over!!  And that the Holiday Catalog is coming to an end.  I think this was one of the best Holiday Catalogs from Stampin' Up! and as I clear off my shelves to make room to house new spring merchandise, and re organize older sets for later use,  I am amazed at what I still feel I need more of!  For example, I didn't realize that I only had one used set of the Washi tape from the Presents and Pine cones collection!  Definitely need to fix that!  I love Washi Tape! 
I also had to stock up on Baker's Twine. I use that quite a bit on favors and things, and with Valentines Day just around the corner, that Real Red and Sparkly red and white will get a lot of use for several more weeks.  But maybe I need one more of the trio pack? I only have the one green!

I also might need to get another pack of the Mica Flakes.  I wasn't sure I needed the green, but now that I have used it a bit, I think I may need some more! 

You have until January 3rd to shop from the Close Out Sale!  Check out what is on sale or retiring!  You may find that there are a few more must haves on your list as well!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!