Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Naughty or Nice

 Hi everyone!  I thought I would share this fun gift card holder that uses the Twist technique.  I found the technique and instructions here at one of my favorite sites.   The card ends up with a pocket on the front and on the inside, so it is great for money or gift cards.  I decided to not use the pocket on the front, so I sealed it shut.

I thought it would be fun to do a Naughty or Nice card and so I used the Greetings from Santa stamp set.  I used markers to make the two words really stand out.
On the inside I used a marker to only ink up the work "Nice."    Fun right?

The Greetings from Santa stamp set is on sale right now as part of the Year End Close Outs.
These stamps are only available as there stock permits, so act quickly.  The Close Out Sale ends January 3rd.  





 This card uses the Tin of Tags stamp set, also on sale! As well as the Presents and Pinecones Designer Series Paper, and the Holly Berry Happiness stamps and paper punch bundle.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!