Saturday, December 3, 2016

Santa Punch Art

Hi everyone.  Many years ago, 2012, I made some candy bar wrappers that were very well liked.  I have gotten many requests for directions over the years and I ended up typing out some simple directions, but the punches that I used had been long retired and people couldn't buy them, so the directions didn't really do much good to anyone.  Well sure enough, around October this year, the requests started coming again and that old blog post came back to the top in my views.  I decided to take another look at the newer paper punches to see if I can make a new version using all current products.  So this is what I came up with.
You can see the old post here. 





This version uses the Best Badges punch for the head and beard, the double petal from the Festive Flower Builder punch, and ovals from the Layering Ovals framelits.
The small circles for the eyes and nose are from the Owl Builder punch.




I made a video how to that shows how I put this together.
I hope you like it!







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!