Thursday, January 5, 2017

Cookie Treat Bag using the new Perfect Mix stamp set

Hi everyone! Today I want to share this cute Cookie Treat Bag.  I just love the new Perfect Mix stamp set and put it on my first order from the Occasions Catalog. I love to bake, so we always have cookies and muffins and things around.  I like to give them to neighbors and friends so that they are not all eaten by me :)  












This is a simple bag.  It uses the new 3 by 6 gusseted bags from Stampin' Up!  Perfect for two good sized cookies, maybe up to 4 flatter type cookies. My cookies are a bit plump.   To give the flat bag a stand-up-able flat bottom, I added a peice of 3 by 6 designer series paper, scored at 1inch and 3 inches, and placed in the bottom of the bag. 







Here is a video showing how to put it all together.







The little tag was made with a 2 inch circle punch.













I just love the little spatula and oven mitt! So cute!!
















I hope you like today's project! 
In Stampin' Up! news...
Sale-a-Bration is going on now!! For each $50 spent, you can choose one product from the Sale-a-Bration catalog! There are stamps, papers, ribbons and even a card kit to choose from!  You can see the complete Sale-a-Bration catalog here.
And, if you join Stampin' Up! during Sale-a-Bration, not only will you get to make your own starter kit with $!25 worth of products, but you will also get to choose TWO additional stamp sets!!  Any 2 sets, that could be over $100 more in product if you choose some of the pricier sets!  And you will be a demonstrator, so you will be able to attend events like OnStage, or online forums and take advantage of other demonstrator perks. Stampin' Up! demonstrators get our discount on top of any customer promotions as well!! Contact me today to ask any questions or join by clicking the link under my blog header!  I would love to have you on my team!
  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!