Friday, March 17, 2017

Cupcakes and Carousels

Hi Everyone!  Today I wanted to share a card we made recently at my Stamp Camp.   I thought the stamps in the Carousel Birthday set were really pretty, and I wanted to make a card with the Ferris wheel since I do love to ride on them! And who wouldn't want one with cupcakes?








I really love the papers in the Cupcakes and Carousels Designer Series Paper Stack, and I knew I had to use them at Stamp Camp.  The colors are right up my alley and the patterns are super fun!




The whole Cupcakes and Carousels suite is fun and it is great for parties and events.  There are papers, the stamp set, and an embellishment kit that all work together for some great projects.










The dies from the Lift Me Up framelits are made to coordinate with the cupcakes on the Ferris wheel.





One of the clouds makes the frosting, and the Hot Air Balloon's basket makes the cupcake liner.
I love how Stampin' Up! makes products that can do double duty!










I made a quick video for this card, you can click the link below!
Sale-a-Bration has just a few days left! Purchase products from any current Stampin' Up! catalog, including the Clearance Rack, and for each $50 you spend, you can choose one of the Sale-a-Bration products FREE!!  You can see them all here.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!