Friday, March 3, 2017

Last Month to Sale-a-Brate!

There is just one month left of Sale-a-Bration!!  Now is the best time to get those items on your wish list, or purchase cardstock colors you are running low on, because you will also get a FREE Sale-a-Bration item for every $50 you spend! And there are so many great items to choose from!
 I love the tin to organize your cards.  I also have to admit to getting a couple packs of that super pretty Glimmer Paper!  And I can always use ribbon!!


Did you know that a new Stampin' Up! catalog is coming soon? June 1st starts a new Catalog year for Stampin' Up! and that means a change out of the 2015-2017 InColor collection! I don't know what the new colors are, but we will be saying goodbye to Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Delightful Dijon and Cucumber Crush!  Retiring colors sell out really fast so if you need any cardstock or ink refills, it's best to get them now before they go on 'While supplies last" status in April.

Is your wish list really long?  Then consider joining SU!  If you join Stampin' Up! during March, you will get $125 worth of product for just $99 PLUS TWO ADDITIONAL STAMP SETS! PLUS a sample Paper Pumpkin Kit!  Once you are a demonstrator you place your own orders right away and take advantage of your discount, as well as Sale-a-Bration!  You will also get the new catalog in May and have access to new products a month before they go live!  There is no downside! You can stop at anytime.  You don't have to buy more unless you want to. If you join in March, you don't need to meet a quota of $300 until the end of June! if you don't, nothing happens. You get an email saying you didn't reach your goal, and you are given 30 days notice, and then you are dropped from the rolls of active demonstrator.  No forced products will arrive at your door, no pesky pushy calls. It's all up to you.  Of course we hope you will love your Stampin' Up! products and want more.  And we think you will love the perks of getting things at a discount, the fun project ideas, the online community of demos sharing their ideas and tips, and more.  Contact me today or click the Join button under my blog header! You don't need to live near me, I can help you online or over the phone.  I have a team in a few states and it works out great.  We can even meet up at Stampin' up! events if you like!!  But whether you join my team or become a customer, I am always happy to help you with you crafting questions and needs!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!