Friday, April 21, 2017

Curvy Keepsake Box ~ Say it isn't so!!

The Curvy Keepsake box is being discontinued!!! NO!!! So Sad! I love this little box.  Those of you who come to my "garage sale" of retired items, this will not be there! I am keeping this little goodie!   I have a whole Pinterest board just for this little box and I haven't had time to make them all yet. 
I made these little pumpkins, I made a BB8 robot.  I've made apples as teacher gifts and so many others, but I am not done! 






Head over to my Pinterest board to see all the others, I have links to the original creators there, so fun!! And get one of the dies before they are gone!!



 https://www.pinterest.com/bethrush1/curvy-keepsake-die-boxes/


Be sure to check out the Hello Kitty, the mushroom houses! the Angry Birds, the chick, the bats, the.......
I could go on and on!!





I love these caramel apples by my favorite SU Artisan Cindy Schuster.














I love these little bunnies, I didn't make them. I found this one a google search and there was not a link to the creator.  So cute.








Check out the list of retiring products!!  There are some really great things on the list, some at a discount!!  And they are going fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!