Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Creating Pretty Cards ~ Card Sketch #73

Each month in addition to the great 3D projects that Craft Project Central has for you, they also host a monthly card challenge – Creating Pretty Cards!! To help you recreate the sketch each month, they also provide a free Sketch Mini Tutorial! This mini tutorial has information about how the inspiration card (using the sketch) was created, supplies used, and basic measurements!!  For every ten cards submitted, they’ll pick one winner of a free one month subscription! The winner(s) will get to select the month of their choice! Head over to Craft Project Central to learn more and submit your creation!!
Here is this months sketch by Regina Andari www.workinouttheinks.blogspot.com
 And here is Regina's sample card...
Regina's card uses the new Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set.  I really like this stamp set and the colors she choose for her color blocking.  So pretty!  I hope that you will play along with the sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!