Monday, October 2, 2017

World Card Making Day Deals on Stampin' Up!!

Hi Everyone!  I want to tell you all about the GREAT deals going on right now for World Card Making Day!  Stampin' Up! already has an October special with the Buy 3 Get 1 Free on Designer Series Paper, but for just a few days you also can take advantage of the World Card Making Day Deals as well.  October 1 to 10 there are a lot of stamps on sale, as well as note-cards and envelopes, and Fast Fuse. The Stamps that they chose to put on Sale all co-ordinate with the DSP that is on Sale, so there are a lot of great things to look at.  You can access the deals here for World Card Making Day. 
You can see the Buy 3 get 1 Free papers here. 
But I want to focus on the Fast Fuse because it is a super deal and I used to not be a fan of Fast Fuse, and I suspect that a lot of you were the same as me.
 I made a video on how to best use Fast Fuse and to give some tips on how to keep it from getting clogged or stuck.

I also give some tips for Maximizing the Buy 3 get 1 Free paper special. 
Check out the great stamp sets that are on sale! They are marked 15% off until October 10th.
It's important to let you know that some of these stamp sets have matching framelits, and so if you think you would want the framelits, you should NOT use this sale because if you buy the stamps and framelits as a bundle you save 10% the price of both, which is better than 15% off just the stamps.  However, if you are not a die user, go ahead with this deal.  Also, only some of the stamps have dies, so many are awesome deals on their own, such as Merry Mistletoe, Graceful Garden, Lots of Love and Just add text.




The note cards and envelopes make great gifts with just a few simple embellishments.  You can make monogrammed note cards for family for Christmas, or teacher gifts.  I stocked up on these for just this reason.
Here is a past blog post where I talk about the notecards. 
 
The paper deals are always great and there are so many to choose from! I just love the Painted Harvest and Be Merry and I picked up a couple of the Wood Textures 6 by 6, it's so great for backgrounds. And I added a couple packs of Just Add Color to use with the new product line, Stampin' Blends, that is coming out for customers soon.  Demonstrators are getting there hands on this new line first so we can try it out, and then there will be a customer roll out. I will be sure to tell you all about the new Alcohol Markers when I get them soon.  Mine come Friday! By the way, people who join can add them as part of their starter kits if you are interested. let me know! I would be happy to answer all  your questions.
Now, go check out those deals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!