Saturday, November 18, 2017

Blessing Mix for Thanksgiving

Hi Everyone!  Today I would like to share a fun little treat that you can make for a co-worker or friend, Teacher or to use at table favors this Thanksgiving.  It is called Blessing Mix. 



















There is a little 'recipe' card on the back that talks about the meaning behind the mix. I have a document here if you would like to print it out.
 https://1drv.ms/i/s!AnY3MAyuZrDFygfMFfbCI-_vGodS
And here is a quick video explaining how to put it all together and what's inside.  I hope you like it!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!