Thursday, November 9, 2017

OnStage Event




http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/events/OnStage2017_November/email_signature_OnStage_Nov2017_ENG.jpg
Hi everyone!! I am in wonderful Salt Lake City for the Stampin' Up! OnStage event!   I love this event, held twice a year.  I get to see all the new products coming for the spring as well as meet up with friends I have made from all over the country.
When I get back next week I will let you know all the fun details that I can share about new products and things for spring!
Check back!!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun and bring back lots of great ideas. Ingrid

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!