Friday, February 16, 2018

2nd Release Sale-a-Bration products available today!

Hi Everyone! Today the second wave of Sale-a-Bration products has been released! You can check them out here! 
I just love that new embossing folder! Wow is it pretty.  And the basket stamp is just so perfect for Easter or Mother's Day, or any spring time card really.  Eclectic Expressions is a great background builder, I like the painted look to it. But that paper! so pretty.  The photos don't do it justice really.  The gold, silver, and rose gold foil are gorgeous.  You are going to love them.   The previous Sale-a-Bration products are still available too.  You can choose one level 1 proeduct for every $50 you spend, or one level 2 or two level 1 products for a $100 order, and so on.  Sale-a-Bration ends March 31st.  Contact me to order, or click the shop button under my blog header.

More ways to save during Sale-a-bration...
Orders of $250 or more get an addition $25 in Stampin Rewards!  Stampin' Rewards begin with a $150 and you get 10% of your order back in free products of your choice from the catalog, but when your order gets to $250, then you earn that 10% in free products AND and extra $25, for a total of $50 in free products! That is ON TOP of any sale-a-bration products you earned (you know, the free with each $50)!! That is a lot of freebies! It's a great time to stock up on cardstock or get those ink colors you don't have yet or that stamp set you've had your eye on!  Sale-a-Bration ends March 31st!  Questions? contact me!

Another GREAT way to save during Sale-a-Bration is to Join!! you get to make up your own starter kit, pay only $99 for $125 worth of catalog products.  Then, choose 2 additional stamps sets, any price, to add to it.  You also get a Paper Pumpkin kit to see how those are, and a bunch of catalogs in case you want to make some extra money by selling too. But you don't have to!! Then you start getting your discount! And you get all those same great deals I mentioned in the paragraph above, but now you get your discount on top of all that. So that $250 you had to spend to get $50 in freebies just became only $200.  YAY!
Questions? Watch my join video under my blog header, contact me or click the join now button!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!