Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Love is in the air

Hi everyone! As you can see, I still have the Lift Me Up! Stamp set on my desk. It is such a cute set that I thought I would make a few more cards with it.  And, since Valentine's Day is fast approaching, I thought I would use the "Love Is In The Air" sentiment this time.   I used the coordinating Up and Away dies to cut out clouds and the larger balloon so I could add more layers to my card. 
I kinda sorta want to someday go on a hot air balloon ride, but part of me is afraid too. I have a bit of a heights issue.  But it just seems so pretty and romantic doesn't it? Hmm, maybe I could do it. Or I have seen some that stay tethered to the ground, do those still count? I could maybe start there. :)





One of the great things about the Lift Me Up stamp set is the variety of occasions you can use it for.   You've got a birthday stamp, we all need those, but also a love, and thanks, and congratulations, great for a job promotion or school graduation. And the sending smiles across the miles is a nice note to send to a friend who's away or kids off at college far away family.  And the one about lifting spirits is great too. Perfect for someone recuperating, or who has suffered a loss.  See, I bet you hadn't noticed how versatile this set is :)






I made this card to use in a challenge at www.splitcoaststampers.com   That is a super great site for stampers with challenges and a huge gallery of images,  alphabetized by stamp name! Look up "Lift me up" and see hundreds (truly hundreds, I checked after I typed that to be sure) of card samples using this set.  The challenge for this card was to make a simple version and a stepped up version of the same card.  The one on the left is my simple. It is all stamping, no layers or dies.  Then on the right we have the stepped up, with lots of layers and Baker's Twine and black rhinestones.
I also made a few of this one too before I put the stamp set back on the shelf for a while.  I needed a quick and cute note card, so this worked out nicely.














If you would like to see more of the Lift Me Up stamp set, check out my Stamp Camp To Go using this set.


Don't forget, Sale-a-Bration is going on now.  When you spend $50 you can choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration item from the special Sale-a-Bration catalog.  Check out the full catalog by clicking on the catalog image to the right on my blog side bar.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!