Thursday, March 8, 2018

Celebrating 5 years of paper crafting fun!

Hi everyone!  Can you believe Paper Pumpkin is 5 years old already?  Time sure flies!  To celebrate 5 years, Stampin' Up! is putting a Free Gift in every box this month! Sign up by March 10th to get this kit.
If you pre-pay for a 3 month subscription, you even get to choose a Free Sale-a-Bration item! Pre-Pay for a 6 month subscription and get 2 Free Sale-a-Bration items. 
When you are a subscriber you get access to refills of past kits, a Facebook Page filled with alternative ways to use the kit and stamps, and a Pinterest Board filled with ideas for the kits as well.
Click the shop button to sign up.
Contact me with any questions! bethrush@issinternet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!