Tuesday, March 6, 2018

My first attempt at the Stamparatus

Hi everyone! Well, my Stamparatus is in the house and I thought I would share a video to show you how it's going.  I have never used a tool like this before, so I think it will take some time to get used to but I can see where it will be helpful with certain stamp sets and with classes or Card Buffets, or when Christmas comes around and I am making multiples of the same card. 
I intended the video to be quick, but's its not. I didn't want to edit out anything because I wanted it to be an actual trial so you can see it all, where I made mistakes, how I fixed them and what all the Stamparatus can do.  I hope that you find the video informative.
The Stamparatus will be available to customers in the new catalog that comes out in June or who knows, if they get more stock in, they may do a pre-release again, which is how I got mine.

I want to plug joining Stampin Up! again real quick before you watch the video, because when the new catalog comes out in June, you can buy it and all the new products from yourself, at a discount, some early releases in May and its just an all around great time to do it!  You'll be one of the first to know what's coming, what's on special and get all the deals.  During Sale-a-Bration you get the starter kit (ANY $125 worth of products for just $99 and FREE SHIPPING) Plus you get two extra any price stamp sets free!  There is only a  month of Sale-a-Bration left, and you'll want to join during Sale-A-Bration because you can get a first demo order in if you want to, so you can get your discount and the free Sale-a-Bration items. You know how you need to spend $50 to get a Free Sale-a-Bration item? Well, with your discount that is only $40 and so on goes the savings.  You don't need to sell or 'Demonstrate'  you can be what we call a "Happy Stamper" or a "Smart Shopper" or a "Hobby Stamper".  Contact me if you have any questions.  or watch my join video, located under my blog header.

Now, onto my first attempts at the Stamparatus. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!