Sunday, May 6, 2018

Mother's Day favors

 Hi Everyone!  I have been without a functioning computer for almost a week and wow has that been hard!! It is amazing how hard it is to go with out one, I wouldn't have thought it would bug me much.  I did have my phone so I could check in on my Facebook page and my emails, but I did miss making blog posts and uploading videos!  But, during that time I have seen been getting things done in my craft room, so I will have lots to share in the coming days and weeks to show you!
One of the projects I worked on was Mother's Day.  I make the handouts for holidays and wedding/baby showers at my church and so when I saw these little gem boxes on sale, I knew I should get some.   They are a past Paper Pumpkin kit.  You get 8 boxes in a kit, along with tags and twine, for just $2.00! That's $0.25 a box!  They came together quickly and look adorable.  I stamped Happy Mother's Day from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set on the outside, and "You are Priceless" on the inside.  There is a verse in Proverbs about a wife being a precious gem, so I thought it would be a cute hand out.  They would be great for Wedding showers and baby showers too! You can write something about babies being precious or add "You're a Gem" for a Teacher gift.  There are lots of possibilities, and at that price, getting a lot is easy.  I made 56 in one afternoon. 
Normally Past Paper Pumpkin kits are only for Paper Pumpkin subscribers, but for the clearance they are available to all! Available While supplies last or until May 9th, so act fast.  While you are there, look through the "Last Chance" products for the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and You're Priceless as I used for the tags.  Look at what colors are retiring too, and be sure to get ink refills or paper in your favorite colors before they are gone.










Here is what you get in the refill for $2.00 (boxes already have adhesive strips on them too!) Or you can get the full kit with a Stampin' Spot and stamp set included.

There is another kit that is $2.00 and you get a lot of sequins and gold foil alphabet stickers, and some bakers twine and washi tape, so even if you don't make the cards it is a good deal for $2.00. It is called Banner Surprise and has a lot of little pennant pouches that would be great for something creative I am sure.



Contact me if you have any questions.  And check out some of my past Mother's Day favors...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!